Whether you are mini, swing, or day trading, a beginner or advanced trader, MarketGauge provides streaming courses, real-time software tools, on-going training and recommendation services to help you learn to execute professional trading strategies. Our Management Team is composed of financial experts and seasoned entrepreneurs with over 60 combined years of experience in professional trading, hedge fund management, and building institutional financial information systems.
Have you already purchased a product that's not listed below? Head over to our Members Area to find it.
We want to make you a confidant, independent trader. To achieve this goal, we offer you: education courses to teach you the same professional trading strategies used by the world's top traders; real-time recommendations from a master trader on exactly what to trade and how to trade it; ongoing coaching programs to help hone your skills and deepen your understanding of strategies; the same professional market analysis tools that have previously been exclusively available to top financial institutions.
Market analyst Michele "Mish" Schneider provides in-depth trading insights and actionable information to help you identify Stocks & ETFs poised to make moves.
A subscription to Mish's Market Minute-Premium includes:
- Video Newsletter: Produced four times a week (Monday-Thursday), Mish's videos provide trade set ups and recommendations in the morning that can be traded that same afternoon.
- Twitter Alerts: Mish communicates position adjustments via Twitter throughout the week, sharing live-in-the-market instruction to guide subscribers as trades unfold.
- Evening Watch List: A newsletter emailed five evenings a week (Sunday-Thursday), where Mish vets up to 10 stocks and ETFs for trading the next day.
Full access to MarketGauge software tools: Nuggets List, ETF Monitor
- Coaching Session: Monthly live-in-the-market webinars where Mish answers your trading questions.
A subscription to Day Trading with HotScans includes:
- In-Depth Video Training: Two videos will be posted each week, focusing on specific OR topics, with "Heads Up" alerts advising you of emerging trading opportunities.
- Live Coaching: A live monthly Webinar with master traders Keith Schneider & Geoff Bysshe.
- LIVE Trading Room during market hours (9:30am to 4:00pm ET) and watch the Opening Range Strategies play out in live trading action. Use the Live Trading Room to start trading OR strategies quickly, by reinforcing proper execution of the trades. Use chat to ask questions of the pros and discuss issues with other traders.
- Use Preset Scans to find stocks to trade – quickly and efficiently. Preset scans are a menu of trade setups that help you find trades that are likely candidates for the strategy you want to employ.
Many traders are adding both Mini-Swing and Swing Trading skills to their trading education these days, as the combination of the two offers the flexibility to adapt to almost any market condition. The Complete Swing Trading System gives you everything you need to successfully trade both Mini-Swings and Swings. MarketGauge's expert traders share their knowledge of how the markets really work, giving you the training necessary to understand Mini-Swings and Swing Trading, the software tools to find the right trades to fit the market conditions, along with ongoing support to personally guide you every day to ensure that your are looking at the right stocks and getting in and out at the right times.
Subscribers to CSTS receive:
- The Streaming Blueprint Course: Access to 23 essential video training modules designed to take you from the very foundations of market analysis through smart and effective swing trading implementation. These video modules are streamed over the Internet directly to your computer, allowing us to update their material when needed.
- Computerized Trade Selection Tools: Your Complete Swing Trading System registration also gives you access to four of our most advanced trade selection tools:
- HotScans: This is our premier stock selection tool that lets you use pre-set scans to quickly find trading opportunities at the push of a button. It's like a scalpel to dissect the market to find mini-swing and swing trading setups.
- The Nuggets List: Now you can get instant access to this daily list of strong stocks that are expertly selected based on a combination of fundamental and technical criteria. The list is updated five evenings a week to do all the hard work of finding strong candidates that are poised to outperform the market for the next day.
- The ETF Monitor: Quickly sift through our list of ETFs filtered according to proprietary technical criteria and arranged by groups. This list is updated nightly to highlight potential trading candidates for the next trading day. Also included are inverse ETFs as a vehicle for shorting the markets.
- BigView: MarketGauge's dual-gauge technology gives you a concise view of market internals, leading industry groups and sectors, along with the best/worst performing stocks in those groups.
- The Swing Trading Mastery Program: Throughout our years of helping traders maximize their success, we have discovered that the most important part of any training is the ongoing support and assistance available to you after the training is complete. That's why we give you access to Mish's Market Minute-Premium, where market analyst Michele "Mish" Schneider provides in-depth trading insights and actionable information to help you identify Stocks & ETFs poised to make moves.
- Mish's Market Minute: Market analyst Michele "Mish" Schneider provides in-depth trading insights and actionable information to help you identify Stocks & ETFs poised to make moves. See the complete description above.
MarketGauge co-founders Keith Schneider and Geoff Bysshe share the most powerful and profitable trading strategy they've developed over a combined 60 years of trading experience.
The Opening Range (OR) is the first several minutes of the trading day. The number of minute you will use depends on your trading objectives. If you start with the 30-minute opening range you will have a statistical trading edge because the daily high or low occurs durning this period four times as often as any other 30 minute period of the day.
The ORSF is a complete trading methodology and training system that will help you leverage this trading edge to trade consistenly and profitably. The concepts and trade setups taught in the course apply to virtually all styles of trading and time frames.
Subscribers to ORSF receive:
- The Opening Range (OR) Trading Blueprint: A 6-hour, self-study online class presented in easy-to-absorb chapters illustrating 5 OR strategies that will take you from the basics and transform you into an advanced Opening Range Trader.
- HotScans: Our real-time stock selection tool created specifically to assist you in automatically finding trades – in real time – that are linked directly to what you will be learning in the course at any given time. You'll love the way we've preloaded your HotScans account to automatically find setups for you. It's a huge time-saver for both beginning and experienced traders looking for the best potential trade scenarios.
- The Opening Range (OR) Mastery Program: A comprehensive, ongoing training program which course participants will experience free for one month. This follow-up program is designed to give you the hand-holding and close support you need to maximize your success with the Opening Range. The Mastery Program allows you to practice the OR strategy under ongoing MarketGauge supervision, and includes:
- Real-Time Alerts & Guidence: During market hours you will receive alerts on potential trade setups and commentary on developing market conditions, This delivered via Twiiter so you may receive it on your computer or mobile device.
- In-Depth Video Training: Two videos will be posted each week, focusing on specific OR topics, with "Heads Up" alerts advising you of emerging trading opportunities
- Live Coaching: A live monthly Webinar with master traders Keith Schneider & Geoff Bysshe
- Exclusive Trading Forum: access to the Opening Range community forum, where you can exchange information with other traders using the OR strategy
HotScans is a unique and powerful web-based software tool designed by professional traders to find day and swing trading opportunities by scanning for stocks experiencing a shift or acceleration in momentum.
HotScans makes scanning for powerful price and volume patterns easy, providing a visual real-time display of stocks which have unusual price and volume conditions you should be focused on right now.
You can start using HotScans with pre-defined strategies (scanning criteria), and then easily customize the scanning criteria if you want to get more specific in your stock selection.
A tool that works for every trading style, HotScans will help build your trading success by:
- Detecting critical intraday shifts in momentum.
- Displaying price and volume in real-time, in an easy-to-interpret visual format.
- Illustrating the Opening Range concept (MarketGauge's specialty, used by floor traders and major hedge funds): a simple but highly powerful concept that gives you a quick, real-time analysis of a stock's condition (bullish, bearish, or neutral) at any point in the day.
- Helping you find trading opportunities easily by providing preset or customized scans.
The Nuggets List gives you a daily list of stocks with exceptional technical setups - indicating that those stocks have the best probability of making a big move. The Nuggets List stocks have met the critical criteria MarketGauge has defined based on decades of professional stock and commodities trading. Every night, MarketGauge examines over 6000 stocks, filtering for the conditions and criteria that cause stocks to experience parabolic moves. The evaluations found in the Nuggets List are derived from a rigorous examination of:
- Fundamentals: because earning and sales momentum drive how much and how fast major institutions and hedge funds accumulate positions
- Technical Analysis: because timing is crucial. Our indicators measure the consensus of different market players. When they agree, an explosive situation exists.
- Supply/Demand Factors: because float vs. volume analysis puts you in stocks that make even a small amount of institutional buying explosive.
- Trading Character: because trading range and volatility are important characteristics for finding stocks move big and are easily traded.
With the Nuggets List, you'll have confidence that every stock on your list is an excellent trading stock with sufficient liquidity and volatility and has the potential for a parabolic (huge) move.
The ETF Monitor alerts you to trading opportunities in ETF's representing markets such as commodities, currencies, interest rates, foreign stock markets, domestic industries, and more.
The ETF monitor sorts and ranks the most tradable ETF's so you can easily catch emerging trends around the world. Its unique analysis provides a proprietary ranking of the strength of each ETF's trend along with an evaluation of the overall condition of the trend as measured by 6 phases of a market's trend –bullish, accumulation, recovery, bearish, warning, and distribution.